"Happy moments are always to be shared"
- This time the HCET team has won the first prize on "Smart road with automatic street light system" at VIGYAN MELA, Seoni organised by Madhya Pradesh Council of Science & Technology and propagated that how a smart road can be design by using advance technology like sensors,monolithic microwave integrated sensors and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) security based street light systems.
- HCET is proud to inform that Electrolexus Club has presented four projects in the Event SRIJAN (Zonal Level) organised by Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology & Science, Jabalpur on 20th Feb 2016. The team project name "SMART MAGLEV TRAIN" secured the first postion in top 5 out of 42 participating projects. The team will now represent HCET at State Level in Bhopal on 8th March 2016.
SMART MAGLEV TRAIN is a transport method that uses magnetic leviations to move vehicles without touching the ground, thereby reducing friction & allowing maglev to move more smoothly and more quitely than wheeled mass train systems. Maglev train hold the speed record for rail transportaion.
There are two types of maglev trains-
- Electromagnetic suspension (EMS) system
- Electrodynamic leviation (EDC) system
It has three basic system-
- Leviation system
- Propulsion system
- Operation Control system
In future, meglev will be used to transport vast volumes of water to far regions at a greater speed eliminating droughts.
- Simultaneusly our YANTRAVEDA team had participated in two Robotics event in State Level Tech-fest organised by SATI Vidisha on 20th Feb 2016. Here also we have proved our presence. In first robotics event ROBORACE we secured first position while in the second event ROBOWAR we have secured second position.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.hcet.hitkarini.com
|Contact: Hitkarini Hills, Dumna Road, Tembhar, Jabalpur, M.P.-482005, Call: 0761-2600222/ 2600300
|College Timing : Monday to Friday - 10:20 AM - 4:30 PM & Saturday - 10:20 AM - 1:30 PM
|To Unsubscribe : Send Unsubscribe at email@example.com